Transcripts are the official document of the student's academic work at a college or university.
To send transcripts FROM the San Diego Community College District:
Transcripts from other institutions attended:
Submission of transcripts:
- Students should submit official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities attended.
- Students should submit only ONE transcript even if planning to attend all three colleges; City, Mesa and Miramar.
- Transcripts are required even if prior credits do not appear relevant or if units were taken
- Students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits must have transcripts on file within
- Certain programs require transcripts are on file before admission to the program.
- Official transcripts from other institutions become the property of the college and will not
be duplicated or returned.
- Guam and Puerto Rico are US territories and transcripts from institutions in these territories
are not considered "foreign" and should be submitted.
Processing of Transcripts:
- Transcripts should be submitted to the SDCCD District office:
3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108-3883
- Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended are sent to SDCCD.
- Official transcripts must be received in the original sealed envelope from the college or
- Opened, faxed or emailed transcripts will not be considered official.
- Transcripts are only accepted from one year after issuance.
- Once the transcripts are received, it is reviewed for the number of transferable units and for
- Transcripts are not automatically evaluated for a student's educational goal. Please see the
college counseling office to submit a Request for Transcript Evaluation form.
Transferability of Credits
Credits from other regionally accredited institutions will only be accepted for transfer credit after
evaluation by the District Evaluations office.